Having transferred from a struggling industrial region, the Steel Valley is a booming business, retail shopping and entertainment mecca that is rich in tradition and historical significance.
Come see what the Steel Valley has to offer…from restaurants, night spots, dining, to entertainment and historical landmarks—there is something for everyone.
- Bike trail from Pittsburgh to Washington D.C. has been completed.
- Eighth Avenue solar energy company providing power to Carrie Furnace Historic Site
- “Bill Campbell knows way from Silicon Valley to Steel Valley”
article in Pgh Business Times
- Community garden site in the works
- Pottery designer located in former Elks Building
- Fifth Third Bank looking at the Avenues for a new location
Best of the Burgh
These Steel Valley attractions were featured in Pittsburgh Magainze’s “Best of the ’Burgh” issue: